The most extraordinary luxury experience Australia
“Enjoy extraordinary views of the Kimberley from your private helicopter. Land on a mountain pinnacle to watch the sunset, fish in wild rivers, view galleries of the oldest rock art on earth, or soar through gorges and touch down to swim in secret springs and waterfalls. Your accommodation is in the region’s best luxury lodges and coastal wilderness retreats” ~ HeliSpirit
This 6 night “Luxury Kimberley Helicopter Safari” showcases the most spectacular and remote parts of Australia. You will be taking away an array of memories from places that only a handful of people get to ever experience. Plus the thrill of being chauffeured around the Kimberley region in your own private helicopter. Not to mention the countless activities that you can do through-out the entirety of the safari.
This Safari will allow you the opportunity to stay at three of the most exclusive retreats in Kimberley. These include: Berkeley River Lodge, Kimberley Coastal Camp and El Questro Homestead. All three are unique lodges in exquisite locations offering diverse wilderness experiences. Freshwater Kununurra is your pre-tour accommodation.
Berkley River Lodge, which is only accessible by air, consists of luxurious villas sitting on top of coastal dunes that look out over the ocean. At Kimberley Coastal Camp you will experience unique beach front accommodation, with unparalleled hospitality in a remote part of Australia. At El Questro Homestead, you will be immersed in an oasis of privacy with views over the Chamberlain River from your room which sits clifftop. Emma Gorge offer safari style tented cabins with an en-suite and a few home comforts, with WIFI, pool and a restaurant onsite.
HeliSpirit is a green travel leader and have held their ECO accreditation for 13 years. They 100% respect the environment through sustainable management programs.
They are a locally owned business that pride themself on operating at the highest possible safety standard and exceptional customer service. HeliSpirit has 6 bases in the Kimberley: 1 in Northern Territory and 1 in the Pilbara region. Therefore they offer extensive tours that showcase a significant portion of the Kimberley. And at most of their locations, they are the only operators, giving you great opportunities to see amazing scenery from the air.
More extraordinary luxury experience Australia info:
HeliSpirit Luxury Kimberley Air Safaris operate from April 1st through to October 20th and are private. Contact HeliSpirit to choose the dates that best suit you.
Included are all meals, beverages, private helicopter, accommodation and tours of your choice at each destination. For a detailed itinerary visit here.
Find your itinerary
- Day 1
- Kununurra to Berkeley River Lodge – Far north Kimberley coast. Includes: helipad transfers, helicopter flight, Berkeley River and ocean day cruise, all meals, drinks and accommodation.
- Day 2
- Berkeley River Lodge to Kimberley Coastal Camp. Includes: helicopter flight, King George Falls landing, helifishing, Kalumburu museum visit, landing at rock art galleries, freshwater swims, all meals, drinks, accommodation.
- Day 3
- Kimberley Coastal Camp – explore by foot or by boat. Includes: all tours, guided fishing expeditions, meals, drinks and accommodation. This is a no-fly day where you can choose from a variety of wilderness experiences.
- Day 4
- Kimberley Coastal Camp to Mitchell Falls, Prince Regent River and El Questro. Includes: helicopter flight, Mitchell Falls landing, Naturalist Island landing, Careeening Bay landing, Drysdale River Station, all meals, drinks, accommodation at El Questro Homestead.
- Day 5
- Immerse yourself in the wilderness! El Questro tours and activities form an integral part of every visit to this stunning wilderness destination. Choose from a range of guided activities or relax at the Homestead. A no-fly day; all meals, drinks, tours and Homestead accommodation are included.
- Day 6
- El Questro to Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungle), Lake Argyle and Kununurra Includes: helicopter flight with landings on the way, Bungle Bungle overland 4Wd and walk tour, all meals and drinks.