The number 1 revolutionary Perth restaurant in the sky
“The views from this revolving restaurant are alone worth a visit, however it is certainly not the only impressive part of C Restaurant. It is also home to some of Perth’s most talented chefs! The Modern Australian menu blends classic techniques with innovative style to create a unique dining experience”, ~ The Best Restaurants of Australia
Situated high above the city centre, not only is C Restaurant Perth’s only revolving restaurant but it has also received numerous awards. Offering patrons unrivalled 360 degree views, it’s 2016 awards also included:
- AHA Awards for Excellence: Premium Restaurant – Finalist 2016
- World’s Best Bars 2016
Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner, they serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Fero Executive Chef, Frantisek Ilizi is passionate about food preparation and brings an international flavour and extensive experience to their kitchen. He says, “It’s his second home and a place where he takes great delight in adapting Australian ingredients and produce to European cuisine.” The result of course is an outstanding and innovative menu that combines the best of both Australian and international cooking into a unique culinary experience.
The award winning restaurant has a weekday, weekend, degustation, childrens and high tea menu on offer for patrons. Also available is a vegan menu.
C Restaurant’s floor to ceiling glass windows and leather backed seating provide the ideal setting for romantic dinner dates, special occasions and celebrations. The picturesque city lights compliments the peaceful vibe.
- 5 Course Degustation Dinner (Please note the menu is subject to regular change. Visit C Restaurant Menu for current menus)
- Geraldton Kingfish ceviche | avocado | tapioca cracker
- Paired with La Boheme, ‘Cuvee Rosé’, NV, Yarra Valley, VIC
- Double-baked blue cheese soufflé | quince gel | roasted hazelnuts | frisée salad | champagne sorbet leaves
- Paired with South by South West, Sauvignon Blanc, 2019, Margaret River, WA
- WA half crayfish tail | pressed pork belly | Jerusalem artichokes | mustard beurre blanc
- Paired with West Cape Howe, ‘Old School’ Chardonnay, 2018, Great Southern, WA
- Margaret River venison loin | celeriac puree | braised shoulder | baby beetroot | kale
- Paired with Willespie, ‘Estate’ Shiraz, 2012, Margaret River, WA
- Chocolate cigar | milk chocolate parfait | coffee macaron | chocolate ice cream
- Paired with De Bortoli, ‘Show Liqueur’ Muscat, NV, Riverina, NSW